Hours of Operation:
Check In: Cabins 3:00 pm – Check Out 11:00 am, Sites 2:00 pm
Early arrival or late departure may be assessed an additional charge.
Visiting Hours: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
Quiet Time: 11:00 pm
Please be considerate of your neighbors. Quiet hours will be enforced, and children 17 and under must be on site and under parental supervision. Excessive noise or loud parties will not be
Garbage: Please drop in dumpster near park entrance.
*Personal messages, mail drop off and pick up are available in the park office.
*A valid driver’s license and proof of insurance are required to operate a golf cart in the park.
NO REFUNDS OR CREDIT AFTER SITE SET-UP, OR IF STAY IS SHORTENED.
We are a pet friendly park, but ask that you to think of your neighbors and not leave your pets unattended. Also, if you are planning to stay in a cabin with your pet, you will first need to call Timber Ridge to make sure that your dog doesn’t exceed size restrictions for our cabins.
There is an additional charge of $10 per night for your pet when staying in our cabins. Pets are not allowed in our rental RV’s.
And finally, don’t ruin it for everyone else. Please be considerate and clean up after your pooch.
A $15 cancellation fee applies to all reservations made in the system.
Additionally, you must cancel within 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival (30 days for Holidays or special events) in order to receive a refund on your deposit less the $15 cancellation fee. Refer to your reservation confirmation for details specific to your reservation. If you need further assistance, call the resort directly or contact customer service.
Your reservation may be subject to our minimum stay policy. Please contact customer service for the specific details of your reservation.
- One RV/Family of 5 per site (2adults and dependant children). Must be minimum 21 years old to register. Additional adults or more than 3 children per site will be assessed an additional fee of $5.00/person/night.
- Campfires are allowed in site fire rings only. DO NOT MOVE RINGS.
- Do not leave campfires unattended. Please extinguish fires before retiring or leaving site.
- Protective sewer connectors are required on all sewer hookups.
- Keep your site free of debris, cans, bottles and other litter.
- No storage under RV unit.
- Be considerate. Please do not walk through your neighbor’s site.
- Except swimsuits and towels, please do not hang your laundry outside your RV to dry.
- A $10.00 fee will be charged to your credit card if you leave trash in your fire pit or on your site.
- Garbage should be placed in plastic bags and deposited in the dumpsters at the front of the park.
- One RV plus two vehicles are permitted per site.
- For the safety of all, RV’s and vehicles MUST NOT protrude from your site.
- Parking on vacant sites is prohibited.
- Additional vehicles must park in the overflow lot & must register with the park office.
- Do not drive or park on concrete patios.
- Parents are responsible for their children’s safety, conduct, actions and any damage they may cause.
- Minor children (under 18) must have parent or legal adult guardian in the park at all times
- Minor children (under 18) must be on their site by 11 pm unless accompanied by an adult!
- No playing in restrooms, park or facility buildings. Any damages caused by minors in your care will be your responsibility.
- Pets are allowed at the sole discretion of management, with a maximum of 2 (non-aggressive) pets per site.
- Pets must be leashed at all times (maximum 10 feet), and not left unattended.
- If pet is creating a disturbance, nuisance or threat, you will be asked to remove the pet from Timber Ridge property.
- Please clean up after your pet immediately & dispose of it at dumpster in front of park or one of the many Dogi-Pot stations.
- Park property is for registered guests only.
- Upon arrival, all visitors must register at the park office in the lodge, pay a visitor’s fee, and obtain a vehicle pass.
- Children 17 and under must wear a wrist band.
- Visitor’s fees will be refunded if stay is shorter than 30 minutes in duration.
- Park guests may pre-pay for visitors, however, they will still need to check in at the office upon arrival.
- Visitors may NOT bring pets onto the property.
- Unregistered guests are trespassers and will be treated as such.
Swimming Pool – NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY!
- Rules and hours are posted in the pool area.
- Swimming pool is for registered guests and registered visitors only.
- NO diving, running, rough play, glass containers, smoking or pets in pool area.
- No wet or dripping swimsuits allowed in park office.
- Proper swimming attire must be worn at all times. No jean cutoffs allowed.
- Use of generators, chain saws; bike riding after dark; jumping or climbing park fences or trees.
- Tree cutting of any kind (dead or alive); clotheslines.
- Skateboards, scooters, go-carts, unless pre-registered at office. Carts and scooters allowed on park roads only.
- ORV’s may not be ridden in park unless exiting back gate to enter ORV trails, must be pushed to site after quiet time.
- Posession of or discharge of firecrackers, fireworks or firearms.
- SMOKING in any building, cabin, facility or pool area; discarding of cigarette butts on the grounds or at your site.
- Mechanical work done on site. Permission is required prior to third party service work at your site.
- You are responsible for payment resulting from damage or destruction to any property caused by yourself or members of your party.
- A service fee($20.00/hr.), in addition to any material replacement cost, will be charged for the purpose of repairing any damage to park property caused by negligence.
- Management reserves the right to interpret, adjust, make and enforce rules deemed necessary for operations for the safety, convenience, comfort and enjoyment of its guests.
- Management reserves the right to evict from the park, without a refund, anyone violating park rules, destroying property, wildlife or vegetation, detrimental conduct or creating a disturbance.
- All facilities are used at your own risk. The owners and staff are NOT liable for loss or damage of personal property or injuries to any occupant of any age or damage to any vehicle or personal equipment.
THIS PROPERTY IS PRIVATELY OWNED WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE